- CLON Home
Copyright Liaison Officer Network
The Copyright Liaison Officer Network formed in 2005. Members include all 12 stand-alone TAFE institutes in the State of Victoria.
The purpose of the Network is to
- Share implicit and explicit knowledge relating to areas of common interest.
- Explore opportunities for innovation in matters related to the management of copyright materials.
- Provide strategic advice to the VTA on matters related to the Agreement between 12 TAFEs and Copyright Agency (CA).
- Implement and monitor systems and processes affecting the CA Agreement.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the Victorian TAFE Monitoring System and institute appropriate improvements to organisational practices.
The network meets formally twice per year, and informally on an as needs basis.
Venue VTA office, L3/478 Albert Street, East Melbourne